Do you play the lottery? If that’s the case, you’d in all probability be more than pleased to win one million in your native lottery draw. However have you ever ever puzzled what’s the most doable cash that you may ever presumably win? How excessive can the lottery jackpot develop? To reply these questions, it will be good to know what the worldwide lottery jackpot file is 파워볼.
The most important lottery jackpot on this planet was a Powerball prize drawn on December 25, 2002. It was $314.9 million and was received by a person in West Virginia named Andrew Whittaker Jr. To this date, he holds the file for profitable the most important jackpot, worldwide.
Though that December 2002 jackpot is the worldwide lottery jackpot file, there have been many extra big jackpots received by a single individual. Listed here are the subsequent largest, so as of jackpot dimension:
- On July 2, 2004, Geraldine Williams of Boston, Massachusetts received a Mega Thousands and thousands jackpot of $294 million.
- On September 16, 2005, Harold Lerner of New Jersey received a $258 million Mega Thousands and thousands jackpot.
- In August of 2009, an individual in Bagnone, Italy anonymously claimed a SuperEnalotto jackpot of EUR147,807,299 ($219,419,942 USD).
- In July of 2005, Dolores McNamara of Limerick, Eire received a EuroMillions jackpot of EUR115,436,126 ($171,364,935 USD).
- In Might of 2009, a girl in Mallorca, Spain anonymously claimed a Euromillions jackpot of EUR126,231,764 ($187,391,060 USD).
The above jackpots maintain the world file for the most important quantities of cash one by a single individual. There have been different worldwide lotteries which have had jackpots within the above vary, however I did not embrace them as a result of they had been received by a number of tickets or by teams of folks that break up the prize.